8 simple steps
Run a successful Elementary School Milk Program (ESMP)
Running a school milk program is easy and fun. You can run a successful program by following these simple steps:
- Register for the program.
- Appoint a Milk Coordinator.
- Purchase or acquire a fridge to keep the milk cold. Don’t have a fridge? Most often your Dairy Distributor will help.
- Place a milk order with your chosen Dairy Distributor. Not sure who to call? We can help!
- Set the price for milk and encourage parents to prepay for milk by the month.
- Recruit student Milk MoOOovers to help distribute the milk and rewards.
- Call the milk help desk if you have any questions. 1888-730-MILK (6455) or click here to reach out via email.
- Have fun! Look for exciting ways to award the prizes and promote the program!
insert_drive_file For detailed instructions download our ESMP Program Manual here.
Earn milk rewards